Extended DISC has been proven to change individual behaviour
The Extended DISC is a psychometric self-assessment test that identifies the behavioural style of an individual including their motivators, strengths and development areas. Understanding a DISC profile can help provide a clear framework for making conscious behaviour adjustments while communicating, interacting and working with others. Extended DISC has been proven to change individual behaviour and workplace efficacy for the better.
- Dominance – D-styles are quick, competitive and results-focused. The D-style is the most aggressive of the 4 styles.
- Influence – I-styles are the most outgoing and social of the 4 styles. I-styles enjoy interacting with others and meeting new people.
- Steadiness – S-styles are calm, steady, and the most laid back of the 4 styles. S-styles are more reserved and less animated than the outgoing I-styles
- Compliance – C-styles are the most analytical of the 4 styles. C-styles focus on details, facts, information, and proof.
Why use Extended DISC
- Increase self-knowledge – readily identify how a natural style tends to respond under pressure and conflict. Learn what motivates an individual and what happens when they overuse their style.
- Engage and build teams – teams can use the tool to help address team dysfunction and to improve team dynamics.
- Better adapt behaviours with other – allows an individual to be more flexible, dynamic and adapting in their behaviour to better suit the situation.
- Confident recruiting – improve hiring decisions and business productivity by identifying the most suitable candidate through individual behavioural analysis.